TERMS AND CONDITIONS
Please read the following terms and conditions thoroughly and carefully as these govern the use of the www.247pathshala.com website ("Website"). By using the Website you accept these terms and conditions of use as from the date you first access the Website and you are bound in an agreement as detailed below.
If you are unsure or disagree with these terms and conditions or any part of these terms and conditions, you must not use the Website, or any of the organisation's domain names/websites.
Although care has been taken to ensure the accuracy of the information on the Website information is provided without any representation or guarantee and in no event shall www.247pathshala.com be liable in connection with the use of the services/information made available.
The Website may provide links to other websites, which are not under the control of www.247pathshala.com and therefore www.247pathshala.com will not be responsible in any way of the content of such other websites. The links are provided only as a convenience, and the inclusion of any such websites does not imply endorsement of the content of such sites.
All material contained within the Website is covered by a disclaimer and protected by copyright laws. All rights reserved.
By registering an account on the Website, or otherwise accessing or using any part of the Website, either as an individual or a group, you accept these terms and conditions and agreed to be bound by them for any activity.
- A. The services of the Website or any of its organisation's other domains are only available to those individuals who have successfully registered an account. The registered user ("user") as a single user for the agreed and specified period upon receipt of the specified payment.
- B. The user will abide by the terms and conditions and the services are personal to the user and cannot be assigned or transferred or shared with any other person or individual.
- C. The user is responsible for maintaining the security of the account and its content, and fully responsible for all activities that occur under the account and any actions taken in connection with the content. The user must immediately notify www.247pathshala.com of any unauthorised uses of the material; the account or any other breaches of security.
- D. The services offered by the Website are fully owned and operated by www.247pathshala.com. www.247pathshala.com provide the online portal service to the study material only. Any additional material required by the user is wholly the user's responsibility.
- E. www.247pathshala.com own the copyright, trademarks and other intellectual property rights and its contents. "Rights" means copyright, database rights, trademarks, design rights and other intellectual and proprietary rights of whatever nature, anywhere in the world.
- F. These Rights are valid and protected in all media and technologies existing now or developed later; and these terms and conditions are applicable copyright, trademark and govern your use of such Rights.
- G. The user of the Website is granted permission to reproduce copies of the material contained therein strictly for personal information/private use and non-commercial use only however please note that none of the contents may be copied, reproduced, distributed, republished, downloaded, displayed, posted electronically or mechanically, transmitted, recorded, in any manner whatsoever, photocopied, or reproduced without prior written consent from www.247pathshala.com.
- H. Any other use of materials from the Website, including any commercial use, reproduction, modification, distribution, or republication (except as detailed in clause G) without the prior written consent of www.247pathshala.com is strictly prohibited and may violate copyright or trademark laws.
- I. Upon registering as a user and subscribing to the services of this Website, it will be deemed that you have read, understood and are bound by all the terms and conditions as contained herein and furthermore as detailed below:
i. You will make available your contact details to www.247pathshala.com and any of it's partners so that you may be contacted for education information through email, telephone, post and SMS;
ii. You may receive promotional mails/special offers from the Website or any of it's partner websites;
iii. You may be contacted by www.247pathshala.com in accordance with the privacy settings set by you against your registered account
- J. The right to use the services of the Website is on revocable license/permission basis as per the terms and conditions contained herein. Except the usage of the services during the license period, the user shall not have any right or title over the Website or any of its contents.
- K. Access to the services of the Website is through the Internet/World Wide Web and it is the user's responsibility to ensure that they have the equipment for the connection to the Internet/World Wide Web. Any associated fees/charges for this access and the equipment is the responsibility of the user.
- L. www.247pathshala.com reserves the right to remove, amend, change any content or links that ostensibly infringe: www.247pathshala.com or any other individual's copyright at any point of time.
- M. In the event the user has a grievance in relation to any of the contents of the Website, the user is required to notify www.247pathshala.com in writing.
Users Responsibility and Information
- A. Once the user has registered their account on the Website and in consideration of the usage of the services of the Website, you agree to provide accurate, exact, up-to-date and comprehensive information about you as required by the Website's registration process; and regularly maintain and promptly update the registration information to ensure that this is true, correct, current and complete.
- B. If any information provided is untrue, inaccurate, not up-to-date or incomplete www.247pathshala.com has the right to suspend or terminate your account and refuse any and all current or future use of the services (or any portion thereof).
- C. If www.247pathshala.com has any grounds to suspect that the information provided is untrue, inaccurate, not current or incomplete, www.247pathshala.com has the right to suspend or terminate your account and refuse any and all current or future use of the services (or any portion thereof).
- D. The information provided will enable www.247pathshala.com to authenticate whether the user is entitled to access and use the services from the Website; enable www.247pathshala.com to provide assistance to the user with any issues encountered with the services from the Website; provide the user with customer services/technical support services (such as re-setting passwords for the account; registering the account; subscribing to newsletter/mailings when appropriate) and any other services as deemed relevant by www.247pathshala.com.
- E. www.247pathshala.com may use the user's personal information for specific purposes only. The personal information provided during the registration process, such as the user's name, postal address, e-mail address, mobile/telephone number will be kept confidential.
- F. www.247pathshala.com may notify the user of special offers, updated information and new products and services from www.247pathshala.com, or offers from third parties that www.247pathshala.com think may be of interest to the user.
- G. Any agent or contractor of www.247pathshala.com who are given access to the user's personal information will be required to keep the information confidential and not use it for any other purpose other than to carry out the services they are performing for.
- H. By accepting these terms and conditions and registering as an user to this Website, you agree that you are at least 18 years of age at the moment of registration and have the legal right and capacity to use the services of the Website as stated in the terms and conditions herein. If you have not yet reached the required 18 years of age, then in order to use the services of the Website, a parent/legal guardian will be required to register themselves, thereby being bound in accordance with the terms and conditions contained herein; and will agree to be wholly responsible for the actions of the user under 18 years of age; and will agree to supervise the usage of the services provided by the Website. Failure to agree to this will exposes the account to be terminated.
- I. The password generated for accessing the Website should not be shared with anyone else, at any time. The services provided by the Website have been purchased by the user and therefore are only licenced to the user. The user cannot share the password or allow anyone else to access the contents of the Website. If this is not adhered too, then www.247pathshala.com will regard this as gross violation of the terms and conditions and will terminate the account immediately.
- J. All payments to be made as directed during the registration process. Prices for the services provided by the Website are subject to change without notice. Every effort has been made to ensure accurate pricing of the products featured on the Website.
- K. The user understands that www.247pathshala.com has the right to suspend or terminate its services at any time if, in our view, there has been a breach of the contract, abuse of our services or the bringing of our services/company into disrepute.
- L. As a user of this Website, you agree to protect and fully compensate www.247pathshala.com and its other organisations' domains and associates as decided by www.247pathshala.com, from any and all third party claims, liabilities, damages, expenses and costs, including, but not limited to, all legal expenses, arising from the use of services, your violation of the terms or your infringement by any other use of your account, of any intellectual property or other right of anyone.
- M. The user by accessing and using the Website, by implication, means that the user has gone through and agreed to abide by the Terms and Conditions and the Disclaimers of this Website. Any reliance on the service or information available through this website, is at the user's own risk. www.247pathshala.com claims exemption from any liability arising out of any such error in the information or services provided through the website.
Limitation of liability (READ CAREFULLY)
- A. www.247pathshala.com (and its partners, officers, trustees, employees, agents, suppliers and licensors) shall not be liable or responsible for any claim, loss, damage, costs and expenses of any nature (including without limitation for any direct, indirect, incidental, special, punitive, or consequential damages whether resulting from breach of contract, negligence, or any other cause of action) arising in connection with the Website or your use of it (including, without limitation, any viruses, bugs, trojans or other contamination resulting from use of the Website; for any interruption or delays to the use of the Website; or for any errors, omissions or inaccuracies in any content on the Website).
- B. Nothing in these terms shall exclude or limit any liability for death or personal injury arising from negligence, or for any other liability, which cannot be excluded or limited by law.
- C. Neither www.247pathshala.com nor its partners, officers, trustees, employees, agents, suppliers and licensors, makes any warranty that the Website will be error free or that access thereto will be continuous or uninterrupted. The user understands that you download from, or otherwise obtain content or services through, the Website at your own discretion and risk.
Disclaimer of Warranties
- A. The Website is provided on an "as is" basis. www.247pathshala.com and its partners, officers, trustees, employees, agents, suppliers and licensors hereby disclaim all warranties of any kind, express or implied, including, without limitation, the warranties of merchantability, fitness for a particular purpose and non-infringement.
- B. Neither www.247pathshala.com nor partners, officers, trustees, employees, agents, suppliers and licensors, makes any warranty that the Website will be error free or that access thereto will be continuous or uninterrupted. The user understands that you download from; obtain content or services through, the Website at their own discretion and risk.
- C. www.247pathshala.com assumes no liability for the accuracy or completeness or use of, nor any liability to update, the information contained on the Website.
- A. Though www.247pathshala.com makes every effort to preserve user privacy, we may need to disclose personal information when required by law wherein we have a good-faith belief that such action is necessary to comply with any judicial proceeding, a court order or legal process served to the Website.
- B. www.247pathshala.com reserves the right, in its sole discretion, to discontinue, to amend, to terminate and/or refuse any part or all of its services from the website, for any reason without notice to the user.
- C. www.247pathshala.com does not warrant the accuracy, completeness, non-obsolescence, non-infringement or fitness for a particular purpose of the information available through the services on the Website and does not guarantee that the services will be error free, or continuously available, or that the service will be free of viruses or other harmful components. Whilst all reasonable efforts have been made to ensure accuracy of content, no responsibility can be taken for any error or omission.
- D. The laws of the country of operation shall govern any dispute arising from the use of the website.
- E. This Agreement does not in any way create any relationship whatsoever between the user and www.247pathshala.com (either as a joint venture, partnership, employment, or agency relationship or any other relationship).
- F. Unless otherwise specified herein, this Agreement creates the entire agreement between the user and www.247pathshala.com and supersedes all prior communications, whether electronic, verbal or written, between the user and www.247pathshala.com.